Hi Sweetheart,
I always knew this day would come and you would be sitting here reading what is being read. I always knew you would understand, you would be able to read the signs I had left. For if you hadn’t then you would not have been the girl. But now that you have reached so far you probably want me to say something. Something has to be said. And that something is I Love You! I love you for being what you are I love you for coming so far. I love you for being so intellectual. I love you for being so beautiful and I love you for…..
You are again correct to think of this as a love letter. This is a love letter. But the feeling of the letter should not come from the content but from the place where it is placed. It is this place which is making it so sacred. It is the way in which this is being read and not what is read which is special about what you are reading.
It’s been dreams so many dreams. Dreams in which we meet, dreams where I experience the divine love. And now finally this day has come and today you know for sure that I love you. The only thing missing is that you can’t see me in this moment, but I know you can feel me. It can’t be stated in words how I am feeling at this particular time. The girl of my life knows that I love her! All those moments of pain and agony have ended in which dreams were my only oases. Today imagination turns to reality, it’s not only that I love you but I also know that you love me! Can anyone guess what it brings out of me?
There is so much I want to talk to you about; so much that it is more than infinity. To compare it with the space here is a crime. So wait till the next time we meet and then we’ll conquer infinity.
All questions answered but one remains, you know who I am but do you know who you are?
Friday, December 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i can certainly understand dude.
Post a Comment