Recently I passed out of KEC(my graduate college) and had to start with a new beginning, as I have written in my earlier post. Moving out of one system to another is like taking birth again. But I had never imagined that the change that seems so little can shake one's life so heavily.
The story starts with my leaving the college. Initially it didn't seemed that bad but when I came to IIT Madras (where I am presently studying) the realization of change slowly dawned on me. The new place demanded a completely new lifestyle from what I had earlier. The load of studies was different, the people were different, the climate was different. I have had to learn small thing like cycling which I didn't knew before. Things became painful at times with even small things. But I have grown over things and adapted to this new system, this is what they call growth.
I still miss all that I have left behind but there is a new life ahead and a completely new world to explore, new horizons to conquer.........
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good one Sandeep !! all the very best for comingout of IITM with flying colours :-)
hi sir.really sir bahut bahut bahut bahut achha likha hai.i know ap future main or bhi achha likhenge.
very aptly quoted patwa it is not an easy ask to move from one place into entirely different system. I experienced the same in the beginning but now things are pretty normal.
anyways All the best for the days ahead you. I Know you will come out as a winner dude.
After all tune bhi bachpan mein Nainital ka paani piya hai....[;-)]
Post a Comment